Pestycydy/Pesticides, 2001, (3-4).
- Alvin GAJADHUR, Arkadiusz MIZERSKI and Zbigniew OCHAL
Phenylsulfonylacetamide derivatives as new compounds with potential biological activity
- Arkadiusz MIZERSKI, Zbigniew OCHAL and Albert FELIS
Benzotiazole derivatives containing fluoro-, difluoro- and trifluoromethylsulfonyl groups as new compounds with potential biological activity
- Anna CIENIECKA-ROSŁONKIEWICZ
Studies on biopesticide for plant protection.
I Effect of culture medium composition on growth and antimicrobial metabolites biosynthesis ability of selected insect bacteria strain
- Zbigniew T. MALIŃSKI
Sensitivity of Pseudocercosporella herpotrichoides and Pseudocercosporella acuformis to the fungicides carbendazim and prochloraz
- Krystyna ROGOZIŃSKA, Julian RUPAR and Ewa SZPYRKA
Occurrence of pesticide residues in strawberries of south-eastern Poland in 1996-2000
- Anna KLIMACH, Katarzyna KUBICA-SOKOŁOWSKA and Wojciech WIECZOREK
Evaluation of bronopol bacterial activity against some bacterial diseases of plants